Hello Friends! I loved making these aphrodisiac massage candles this past February. They were super easy to make and all the materials can be found on Amazon with a quick search.
- 4oz metal container
- Cotton wick
- 2oz soy wax
- 1oz shea butter
- 1oz almond oil
- Essential oils of choice ( I used a blend called Sensual and Black Pepper, for aphrodisiac effects)
- Attach wick to the bottom center of container by using a strong double sided tape or hot gluing it.
- Melt and mix soy wax and shea butter in a double boiler ( I use a metal bowl over a soup pot with water).
- Take wax mixture off heat once completely melted and let cool for a couple minutes.
- Add almond oil and mix.
- Add 20 drops of essential oil total and mix.
- Slowly pour complete mixture into container. Don’t overfill!
- Using a pencil and tape or a wooden clothespin, center the wick so it stays straight while it hardens.
- Let cool and harden for an hour or until solid. Let candle cure for 2-3 days for best scent results.